Print spooler service is a service which gives any printer command to your Brother printer. It manages multiple essential print commands until the command. This spooler helps your Windows OS to interact with a printer and also orders the printer jobs in a queue.
If you see any error message about the print spooler, then this tool is falling to interact incorrectly or has been corrupted with other software, and you may need to try harder to fix the spooler service. Fortunately, you don’t need, as Brother Support has found the fix of this issue after a lot of research and now, they are sharing the exact solution via this blog.
To solve the above error, try these steps:
1. Start from the start menu. Press the window key with R key to run, the run dialogue box.
2. Here, type ‘services.msc’, and then select the Ok button to continue.
3. Double-click the Brother Printer Spooler service, and then change its startup type to ‘Automatic’.
4. As you do that, the Spooler service will start automatically, after the restarting of the computer.
5. Now, select the Ok button.
6. After that, restart your system and install the printer with its driver software.
7. If Brother Print Spooler service doesn’t work and keep showing up after rebooting, then the problem is most likely linked to corrupted driver software that is installed on the system.
8. To fix that, try uninstalling all printers and drivers from and then start from scratch.
9. If there is any installed software for other printers in Add/Remove Programs utility, uninstall them one by one and let it up-to-date from your Brother Printer manufacturers.
A spooler error is easier to fix. Follow the above steps and resolve it. But if you encounter an issue on this blog or need further assistance, you can contact us via our toll-free Brother Support Helpline Number 1-800-431-287.
Read this blog: Brother Printer Support Number Delivers 24×7 Live Assistance